We all know what we do in business. We know the how we do it, too. But what is your WHY? You produce all kind of materials, devices, machines, medicines, food … Your products and services are great, you have excellent specialists and knowledge and you get results. But that’s not enough for tomorrow if you do not know your WHY!
This experience will not give you the final answers, but will challenge you to ask the better questions to yourself, your employees and your business partners.
Learn more about the program details.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), migration waves, demographic changes, rapidly growing markets in Asia and Africa, the importance of crowd approaches and sharing models, the digital transformation, the high number of social incubators … are challenging our today’s business models. These changes lead to a leadership thinking that is different from the past and goes beyond the traditional values – the strongest driver for innovation is your WHY! Understand it, share it and convince others.
- Challenge your leadership capabilities. Develop your creativity, significantly improve your relationships with others and develop self awareness, empathy and a sense of personal purpose.
- Grow the connectedness across leaders from other companies/NGO world.
- Test your agility, accountability and innovative spirit. Prepare yourself to be a better leader.
Maybe you plan to start/expand your business and want to learn more about India? Customer service excellence has always been and will always be one of the critical competitive advantages for any business. Listen to “wants and needs” and understand your future stakeholders. Learn what people think about your ideas, understand the way of living and build a first network. India is a country full of contrasts and challenges. It challenges you to think about your WHY!
- Be exposed to the whole system of society in tribal and rural India and to a myriad of social enterprises, facilitating challenge, reflection, learning and creative thinking.
- Develop the understanding of context and perspective, be exposed to real resilience and resourcefulness, meet and work with social entrepreneurs and businesses.
- Understand how agility and inclusive thinking might lead to innovative future business models.
Did you know that
- every 8th person in the world lives in rural India? And that every 6th person is Indian?
- India is one of the most diverse countries in the world?
- India is now the largest recipient of foreign investments worldwide?
The developmental experience will take place close to the city of Coimbatore, in the region of Tamil Nadu. This region in the South of India is a well-developed industrial State of India. Coimbatore is an important industrial centre of Tamil Nadu with various sectors including power, textiles, plastics, rubber, construction, agriculture, health etc.
The social entrepreneurial dimensionSocial entrepreneurship, shared value demand (economist M. Porter) and win-win ideas are more than just trends. Innovation and sustainable solutions are key to solve the world’s challenges of today.
Have a look at this video (1:30 min) and learn why social entrepreneurial thinking has an impact on your business and how it can create added value – to society and your business. During the InnovIndia week you will get in contact with several impact models and ideas.
Your participation in this training makes a difference. It is a contribution to a social business
The leadership training is set up as a social business. The profit of InnovIndia is used to build school kitchens and to provide educational/professional courses for women and men in the rural areas. Contribute to lift individuals and communities out of abject poverty and to build self sufficiency! Social betterment and commercial goals are not mutually exclusive. Your WHY makes a difference – it’s up to you.
Interested to participate in the next InnovIndia experience? Please contact us.