InnovIndia offers a disruptive and challenging experience and social entrepreneurial learning to senior business, innovation and CSR managers. It helps to develop innovative business ideas and to test leadership skills in a very diverse surrounding, while challenges traditional ways of thinking business. Read here more on what you gain .
Every day is different; you will experience situations that push you out of your personal comfort zone.
Nevertheless, you will always feel safe. What we will do during the week:
Experience 3 – 5 hours field visits/day. Listen and interact with
- tribal village people as well as with rural/urban population from different income levels
- local stakeholders (teachers, doctors, academics, NGOs, industry representatives…)
- startups and social entrepreneurs
- governmental representatives
Reflect in workshop sessions with peers on
- sustainable development and SDGs (UN page) and the role of companies
- social entrepreneurship
- innovative business models
- reverse, frugal, grassroot, invisible, inclusive innovation
- NGO work and why it could be important to your future business
- India as an emerging market – a future market for you?
Interact & Network across traditional business borders – Listen, learn and join networking activities with “unusual partners”:
- discuss sustainable social entrepreneurial solutions with NGO leaders.
- leave your comfort zone and try out new things.
- ask questions you never asked before and find unusual answers.
Develop & Test – Design solutions and get feedback that counts:
- solve a challenging week task in a smaller group
- avoid idea killers
- work in a competitive co-creation environment
- pitch your ideas in front of unusual partners
- get direct and open feedback on sustainability and acceptance of your idea.
If you are interested in participating in an InnovIndia program please contact us.
Depending on the background/industries of the participants the field visits will be adapted. We will organize the week accordingly so that you get the best out of this experience. In the chapter organizational details you’ll find information about accommodation, costs and further travel information.